Banana bread is quite simply yummy and can be used in a variety of ways. I even enjoy banana bread with some savory topping like cheese but it’s best just warm from the oven and a little butter.
Banana bread is really cheap too as it uses easy to get hold of basic ingredients.
In this post I am going to give you a basic and easy Banana Bread Recipe plus some links to other great Banana Bread Recipes from around the web. Your suggestions and comments are always appreciated.
Simple Banana Bread Recipe:
- 4 ripe bananas mashed up to a pulp
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 small beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 11 cups of all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt or salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the butter and bananas in a largish mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and eggs, mix well.
- Mix the baking soda in evenly.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a buttered /greased loaf pan (4x8inches)
- Leave in the oven for approx 1hour.
- Serve warm and yummy!
See that was easy :). Now here are some links to some more exotic and interesting Banana Bread Recipes.
Let me know if you make any of these and what you think.