Welcome to Part 7 in our 7 part Cockroach Control on a budget series.
Welcome to the last part in our series. We have covered in fairly good detail what kind of roaches you have, how to kill the, long term solutions and more. Now I will use this conclusion post just to give a few extra tips.
1. Don’t forget your other rooms. Make sure you clean the whole house. Moping wooden floors, looking for evidence of roaches and where they may be coming from. For carpets you could sprinkle boric acid over them before you go to sleep. In the morning simply vacuum it all up. Beware you may find some dead roaches!
2. Speak to your neighbours. If you live near other house or in an apartment then an attack on all fronts may work wonders. Find out if they have roaches and share of the great tips that you have learned in this series.
3. Read other sites. I could never ever put every bit of info in this one series. So take a look around the net and get others opions too. The more knowledge you have the better equipped you will be to keep your life cockroach free.
4. If it gets unbearably bad, look to calling an exterminator. It may cost you a lot but your health is worth more than anything.
5. DON’T PANIC! They are only insects and we have been living and dealing with them forever. Just be clean, keep digilant and composed and you will be fine.
Thanks for reading
Cockroach Control – 7 part Series
- Cockroach Infestation
- Types of Cockroaches
- How to Kill Roaches
- How To Get Rid of Roaches
- Boric Acid, Roaches
- Where to Buy Boric Acid
- Cockroach Control, Other Tips and Tricks – This Post