The poor people trying to find me a present often end up buying a pair of socks or something similar but maybe they need to think of some Unique Christmas Gift Ideas to deal with the likes of people like me!
But thinking up unique ideas is not as easy as saying that’s what people should do. So here are some ideas to get your brain working. Let me know what you think or if you have anything to add.
1. Cook a meal. I love food as do many other people. I’d probably much rather be treated to a meal that I have never tried before than a pair of southpark socks!
2. Build them a blog. Many of you reading this already blog. Building a website or blog for someone could be an awesome gift and not a big expense at all.
3. Take them on a trip to a new place. Bundle them into your car a few days after xmas and treat them to a trip to a place they have never even thought of going. It could be a hidden local hike or even a museum or event.
4. Buy them a marathon entry! If they have been wanting to get fit, buy them an entry into a race and this will push them to get fit. Even better, do it with them!
5. Make them some jewelry. Jewelry supplies are actually pretty cheap and some cool pieces can be made just with a stone and a nice necklace cord.